Day 01 - Guilty pleasure. Day 02 - Something that inspires you. Day 03 - The five songs you would have with you on a desert island and why. Day 04 - What you imagine paradise to be like. Day 05 - A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life. Day 06 - Earliest thing you can remember. Day 07 - Favorite cover of your favorite song. Day 08 - Someone you think would make a good president. Day 09 - Five things you want to see change. Day 10 - A dream you had this past week described in detail. Day 11 - Favorite picture ever taken of yourself. Day 12 - Your favorite musical artist's life story. Day 13 - A memory that never fails to make you laugh. Day 14 - Best mashup you've ever heard. Day 15 - A moment, phrase, or song that has changed your life the most. Day 16 - Something that you want to do within the next five years. Day 17 - What you want to remembered for. Day 18 - A picture that makes you feel. Day 19 - A passage from a book that has touched you. Day 20 - A band that you immediately liked and the song that made you like them. Day 21 - Your favorite medium of art. Day 22 - Someone you would give your life up for without question. Day 23 - Most awkward first impression you feel you've ever given. Day 24 - Something you did as a child that other people remember you for. Day 25 - Something you would do if no one stopped you or if you knew you wouldn't fail. Day 26 - Your definition of love. Day 27 - Your definition of the meaning of life. Day 28 - A moment you remember being completely happy in and a description of why you believe you were, What is your definition of happiness. Day 29 - What you live for. Day 30 - Ways you believe you have grown over the past thirty days.
Mmm.. music I would tend to say. There is absolutely nothing like music. Music feels my moods, music help me go trough life. Music fills my head my thousands of thoughts. Music makes me understand things. Like for example that you are my hot thing ;)
1) Junk of the heart - The Kooks Because I simply adore this UK group. That songs makes me happy in a second. It reminds me of this cute boy at school I'm DTF lol. Truth said!
2) Where The Lines Overlap - Paramore Beautiful song. Paramore help me go trough my life mostly. When I was a kid, I was rocking out to her songs in my bedroom. Good fucking time. I remember those days I never felt love and never been kissed. This song is about long distance relationship, and it reminds me of those old days. It's a feel good soung. Who wouldn't adore it?
3) Xxplosive - Dr. Dre I'm a big fan of rap, and this one is sooo sexy! Makes you want to strip down your clothes and get in on! Enough said!
4) In The Sun (So High) - French Montana ft Curren$y That song is legit. Everything they say: legit! Baby if you cooked an roll I'll be so happy with you
5) Nasty Girls - The Notorious B.I.G. Yes, I know, this ain't no original song from the God the rap, Biggie Smalls, but that songs is still excellent. I love it's flow
Paradise... A warm place were you chill all day with your friends. Some sunny place were you spend your day sitting on your ass, drinking and eating and probably smoking a lot too. You taste the best wine and the best weed. Your share the most hilarious conversation of your life. You're dead, so might as well take advantage of it!